1(with masculine article in the singular) área chica feminine(with masculine article in the singular) área de portería feminine(with masculine article in the singular) área de meta feminine
- He looked sharp on the ball, weaving and dribbling his way into the goal area, though, it must be said, he did go down rather easily under a challenge.
- The keeper was in his goal area and must be protected.
- Andrews, noticing that his defensive qualities were surplus to requirements, roamed forward and latched on to a loose ball that broke free from a scramble on the edge of the goal area.
- The first delineates the goal area from which all outfield players are prohibited and the second is the free throw line.
- The ball pinged around the Hampton goal area before Jon Palmer struck a fierce shot into the far corner.