1piel de cabra feminine(as container) odre masculine
- Canteens and goatskins had been half-drained before this was discovered by unfortunate soldiers seeking to slake their thirst.
- After taking a couple of gulps, she placed the goatskin down and called Will over.
- And so the word gets around, much like it did when Memete was carried in three decades ago on a goatskin.
- The family then begins reveling in their salvation, drinking wine from goatskins.
- Armed only with a satchel full of food, and a goatskin full of water, Gilbart had been given the assignment of walking straight through the Desert of Purification.
- A statue of him, adorning the house where he was born, shows him in goatskins, gazing out over what would have been a busy fishing port in his day.
- Odysseus walked up to the cave with a goatskin full of wine.
- And occasionally the pair produce more than just scented goatskins.
- She also covered his hands and the smooth part of his neck with the goatskins.
- She tasted the wine, which had both power and grace, and smelled a little of the goatskin.