1derogatory(stare)to goggle at sth/sb — mirar algo/a algn con los ojos desorbitados
- what are you goggling at? — ¿qué miras?
- How can you skulk mysteriously when you're goggling at the camera?
- Purely out of reflex I leaped to my feet, knocking my chair over, and took a few steps back, goggling at the man who stood before me, ignoring the looks of the other people around us.
- Escorted to our main deck cabin, Lynne and I unpacked, goggling at our surroundings.
- Karly pretended not to hear him and continued with goggling at the bird.
- Mr. Lase had just called for the girls to continue playing and not dawdle while goggling at the boys (who'd just left the gym).
- I have forbidden them to ring in but it seemed mean to ban them from watching it at all so they have been using up their TV allowance goggling at small creatures vying for our affections while cuddled to famous bosoms.
- She looked at her brother to see what his reaction would be, but he was still goggling at the lady with a dreamy face.
- He felt the girl population goggling at him as he passed.
- Will you two stop goggling at each other and hurry up?
- Kay stormed out of class with all of the student goggling at her like she was on crack.
- All the while, the boy was goggling at me, cursing, and shouting like anything, about anything.
- Because he was so hot the other day, I will just be goggling at him today too, and it will be very distracting!
- He was goggling at her as if she had suddenly sprouted a third arm and an additional head.
- The females in the class were feeling the opposite, goggling at his handsome face.
- There'd been a very loud sound of smashing glass two doors down, although not so loud that I actually heard it, so absorbed was I in mindlessly goggling at the box.
- ‘I knew those cows should have been looking at me,’ he said, and Shane figured he knew exactly what they were goggling at.
- The voyeurs goggling at Big Brother are no longer disturbed by the suspicion - though it ought to be obvious - that this domestic ‘reality’ has been thoroughly manipulated.
- Behind her, the rest of the popular crowd jostled for space, goggling at me.
- What does this have to do with a lifeguard goggling at you?
- Now he was running around and goggling at every woman that crossed his path.
2(show amazement)abrir los ojos como platos