1viejo éxito masculine
- He listens to golden oldies on a 30-year-old CD player that has a PLAY button instead of voice-activated controls.
- Celebrity guests will be keeping David company in the studio as he'll play his popular selection of chart topping hits and golden oldies.
- Love songs to touch the hearts of people of all ages will be played - from golden oldies to classics, love songs from musicals and contemporary love songs.
- At the big party Saturday night, we danced with fervor to the DJ's golden oldies.
- The six didn't know much about the restaurant business, but they knew what they liked: finger food, girls, and golden oldies on the jukebox.
- Fire Down Below may not be a quintessential golden oldie, but it's worth it if only for the well executed performances by its stars.
- A cast of 14 and a five-piece band will cover a diverse range of music with numbers ranging from golden oldies, to contemporary and hit songs from stage musicals and films.
- As films go, the Oscar-winning Kramer vs Kramer is a golden oldie, but its subject matter still generates heat.
- Ambassador and Mrs. Leonard Edwards dance to golden oldies by The Scratch.
- In advertising, golden oldies became ‘stolen oldies’ as songs were increasingly converted into commercial soundscapes.
- There was quite a spectacle when some of the elderly people took to the stage and performed a riveting dance to a number of golden oldies.
- If, however, you're going to redo a much-loved golden oldie, which is better anyway in memory than it is on VHS, then at least rethink it.
- As such, the album includes reworked versions of his golden oldies, as well as three new pieces, which continue to put the musician at the top of the pile in terms of electronic music.
- Twenty-two of the twenty-three numbers were golden oldies, many of them dating to the twenties and even the teens.
- Many artists faced with this dilemma simply give up, or revisit the circuit of golden oldies, recycling their greatest successes until there is no longer a paying audience.
- Act One is Mickey reminiscing with anecdotes and songs (some golden oldies, some pyrite ones written by himself) and well-chosen film clips.
- There are a few lip-synched ‘numbers’ and there are some golden oldies blasted out between vignettes.
- By the time lead singer Wayne crooned the first of golden oldies lined up for the evening, the heart-warming cheer in the air was infectious and practically everyone had silly smiles plastered across their faces.
- As for music on the radio, their tastes are eclectic: Classical, golden oldies, and modern rock are all enjoyed at relatively high rates.
- No wonder you have re-engineered and digital versions of collections of the golden oldies flooding the music shelves everyday.