In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bolsa de golf feminine
- Viewing my one-hour-old swing in action next to someone who started carrying a golf bag in primary three was disconcerting to say the least.
- The Personal Ranger, which is being used on 40 courses, is simply a clock that attaches to the steering wheel on a golf cart or on a golf bag and constantly shows where the golfer should be on the course.
- And by the end of a round, the stamina you build in your legs can be the difference between winning and losing a match - especially if you are walking with a golf bag on your back.
- He then stormed off the green, gesturing at one of the Americans and kicked his golf bag.
- Caddie, the person who carries the golf bag for the player, is another mispronounced French word, and has two stories behind it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.