1Sportpelota de golf feminine
- I could always hit a golf ball but I never really knew what the game was all about.
- The final test is to roll a golf ball in a number of directions across the green.
- A golfer badly slices a golf ball, which heads toward the rough, but then bounces off a tree and into the cup for a hole in one.
- Try standing at the other side of a golf ball the next time you're on the fairway; it opens up a whole new vista.
- I couldn't hit a golf ball without biting the collar of my shirt to keep my head in place.
- I raised my head to see him swing again and again and send the golf ball from the rough onto the fairway.
- If you don't care whether you lose a golf ball, you won't stay committed to the shot.
- No man alive could hit a golf ball as good as I hit it that whole week.
- Neighbours would use it for knocking a golf ball around.
- That golf hole is the reason the golf ball needs to be changed.
- He hadn't struck a golf ball for at least three years.
- Golf writer Matt Cross said if hit by a stray golf ball, the victim could sue the golfer.
- She glanced back down and saw that the red golf ball had indeed moved.
- A golf ball on average is a perfect sphere, but it does not fly like one.
- The measure of accuracy used in the present study for each golf shot was the distance in feet between the golf ball and the pin.
- He did become one of the first people to hit a golf ball in the new millennium by hitting a tee shot off his friend's patio shortly after midnight.
- It isn't a good bathing beach, but is much used for walking, including of dogs, and picnics and knocking the odd golf ball about.
- He has failed so far to deliver on the early promise of his professional career but he is undoubtedly a high-class striker of a golf ball.
- Gone are the days when the inside of a high-end golf ball included yards of rubber-band windings.
- Dawson believes what's got to be done is some form of regulation of the golf ball.
2British(on typewriter)bola de impresión feminineesfera de impresión femininebefore noun golf-ball typewriter — máquina de escribir a bola feminine
- I don't know the precise technical specifications of the IBM Selectric Composer at that date, nor the availability of custom golfballs.