In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1campo de golf masculinecancha de golf feminine Latin America
- The plan also provides for the addition of six new holes on the golf course and a new clubhouse.
- Go through the village, pass the golf course and eventually the park entrance appears on the left.
- He favors a style of knitted shirts and casual slacks that would not look out of place on a golf course.
- Most days he likes to walk around the golf course and its driving range collecting wayward balls.
- The playing of golf is prohibited on this park except on the golf course.
- It was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever had on a golf course.
- Next week it's time to see if some golf veterans can play as well on a pool table as they can on a golf course.
- I wouldn't say we're best friends, but we get on well - both on and off the golf course.
- The golf simulator room will appeal to those too busy to drive to the golf course.
- Tennis, clay pigeon shooting and a nine-hole golf course are also available on the island.
- I spend most of my spare time on the golf course or at the driving range.
- At least he was closer to the office here and they could use the golf course for their morning walks.
- The Lodge is now home to the Royal Blackheath Golf Club and the former park is a golf course.
- It is superbly located, in the least developed part of Macau, next to a championship golf course.
- And it will be on a tennis court, not a golf course, where he is most likely to be found relaxing.
- He got the feel back on the practice range last summer, but is only now transferring the effect to the golf course.
- Planning permission was granted to build a new golf course at Coniston Cold.
- It didn't really get to me when I was on the golf course but right after I finished, I was drained.
- Guests can also access their e-mail and even see, via a webcam, how busy the first tee on the golf course is.
- All guestrooms and suites overlook either the gardens and river or the golf course.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.