1(considerable)(amount/size) importante(size/amount) considerable
- But don't mind that - Helen puts you within 45 minutes of most of the trout in Georgia, and a goodly share of North Carolina's.
- After all, before fighting games were popular, a goodly portion of arcade games were shooters, racing games, and side-scrolling platformers.
- For every litre of petrol which pours from the pumps, 62p is levied by the government and that represents a goodly income for the government.
- Not much seems to have been written about this so far, but look for a goodly amount in the near future, as more people are brought out and the stories they tell become common knowledge.
- Almost every party game these days comes with a goodly share of surprise gifts that might range all the way from key chains and cuff links, to stationery items and kitchen utensils.
- Considering that Switzerland spends a goodly span of time every year under snow, Christian Roeschli began to think of warmer climes in which to continue his life.
- The cousin stated that the hotel was clean and well run, the food excellent, of goodly quantity.
- From the expression on the faces of many of them I knew some professor had dragged his class down to the museum and a goodly number of the students wanted to be anywhere but looking at old books.
- This would be about 15 years ago when, in a former life, I was fortunate enough to be spending a goodly number of my working days at the Lake Nona club just outside Orlando in Florida.
- It may take us a goodly while to get this matter done.
- My sister's been storing it for me for the past couple of months and she's getting antsy about getting it out of her house - understandable, since it takes up a goodly chunk of space.
- The movie version of the musical of Little Shop of Horrors was called Little Shop of Horrors, causing a goodly amount of confusion, especially in the home video market.
- I spent a goodly proportion of this afternoon upstairs at Artichoke, directly under the roof of the building, wrapping prints for the Bath Affordable Art Fair.
- The holidays were fantastic - catching up with a veritable swag of rellies, opening a goodly haul of pressies and gorging myself on many a big dinner and barbeque meal.
- The trouble is, if I have an office here, it would save my fledgling business a goodly sum of money, as I'd be able to use the space rent-free, and would only have to pay the cost of materials for refurbishing the office.
- The brownies vary in size from a few ounces to goodly specimens of 2lb or more.
- And so it was that our canoe slipped gently from beneath us, but not without first lurching sideways to let a goodly amount of the Wye flood into it such that it sank a foot or two beneath the surface of the river shortly after bidding us adieu.
- The room was a goodly size, and books filled shelves reaching, in places, from floor to ceiling.
- A friend of mine has a book which was published commercially in Malaya and which isn't even listed on Amazon, but he has been able to sell a goodly number in his local bookshops, despite that.
- Following the Great Depression, when huge chunks of the Canadian population - including a goodly number of the formerly rich - were thrown into poverty, we changed our approach to such things.
2(handsome, pleasing)(youth) apuesto literary