In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1metedura de pata femininemetida de pata feminine Latin America
- The path to justice for families or victims of those who suffer a medical goof-up, he believes, is awfully steep.
- Remember my goof-ups the past few days, like when I tried to use my knife to eat beans and when I tried to light a misplaced bar of soap, claiming it was a candle?
- There are always software bugs and security goof-ups.
- I just hope that's ALL the trouble we're going to have because of that goof-up.
- I particularly like the new Selective Undo, which lets you choose which goof-up you want to correct.
- While there may have been plenty of musical goof-ups, the crowd was anything but underwhelmed.
- I nodded, pretending not to see her uncomfortableness or goof-up.
- A six-minute blooper reel of rough footage features some outtakes and goof-ups incurred while filming Vamp.
- If one were to look for goof-ups, there were plenty of them.
- I don't know much about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking an unreasonably broad interpretation of the nondisclosure order to try to shield their goof-up from the public.
- Williams and Tollett do their best here to minimize such goof-ups.
- Some goof-ups actually turn you from a favorite into an underdog on the hand.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.