1metedura de pata femininemetida de pata feminine Latin America
- The path to justice for families or victims of those who suffer a medical goof-up, he believes, is awfully steep.
- Remember my goof-ups the past few days, like when I tried to use my knife to eat beans and when I tried to light a misplaced bar of soap, claiming it was a candle?
- There are always software bugs and security goof-ups.
- I just hope that's ALL the trouble we're going to have because of that goof-up.
- I particularly like the new Selective Undo, which lets you choose which goof-up you want to correct.
- While there may have been plenty of musical goof-ups, the crowd was anything but underwhelmed.
- I nodded, pretending not to see her uncomfortableness or goof-up.
- A six-minute blooper reel of rough footage features some outtakes and goof-ups incurred while filming Vamp.
- If one were to look for goof-ups, there were plenty of them.
- I don't know much about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking an unreasonably broad interpretation of the nondisclosure order to try to shield their goof-up from the public.
- Williams and Tollett do their best here to minimize such goof-ups.
- Some goof-ups actually turn you from a favorite into an underdog on the hand.