1(change/improve/decline) gradualmente(decline/change/improve) paulatinamente(change/improve/decline) poco a poco(rise/slope) suavementeyou gradually get used to it — uno se va acostumbrando poco a poco
- The parliament is gradually getting its act together and is growing in confidence by the day.
- The family claim they were gradually abandoned on account of their lowly social status.
- He gradually built up a reputation and by the Sixties he was an international celebrity.
- Continue gradually adding all the flour until it is the consistency of a dough.
- The light seeped gradually through the trees as morning slowly came to the jungle.