- It sounds silly because I'm only twelve but like my gramps said once, ‘Better enjoys things while your young, us old birds didn't get the pleasure you've got when we were you age.’
- Today I went over to my gramps ' place to have dinner with them, and this uncle was staring at me.
- My nan, family and I would like to thank all nurses who attended to my gramp while he was in hospital.
- My Mom decided not to go with us but stay at the lake house with my two brothers, cause she wasn't sure what grandma and grampy would do with them.
- Everyone's been kicked out of a spot by an old, cantankerous gramps at some point.
- So I was driving my gramps to the clinic, I dropped him off at the entrance and proceeded to parking the car.
- The sweater's from my gramps; he knows I enjoy golf, and I just really like green and white.
- I'd sit on the bar with a bottle of squirt and grampy would play the piano.
- I should have been listening more carefully when my old grampy was telling me what shares to buy.
- We all went out looking for it, including his gramp, but we couldn't find it.
- An old gramps, a good for nothing, and too lazy for work.
- Once or twice a summer from the days I first remember until he was taken by diabetes in June 1973, the biggest day of the year was when gramps took all of us to the Cubs game.
- Violet opened the door and walked in to her gramp's Cottage, ‘Gramps I was wondering if you could help me with something.’
- ‘No call for that kind of thing here,’ said the old gramps behind the counter.