- Grannies today are far removed from grans who were around two decades ago.
- Someone came up and accused my gran of being uncaring.
- The pair have fond memories of the rural oasis where they spent their summer holidays chasing cows and picking blackberries for their gran's jam.
- Our audience at the Grand in Blackpool will be from 12-year-olds right through to grans and grandads.
- And single grans firmly believe that age is no barrier to romance.
- The doting gran watched from the side as Jackie and Robyn splashed about in the waves then took out her camera to record the moment for posterity.
- His gran gave him a bourbon cream and some orange juice instead.
- My gran and grandad gave me a brilliant upbringing and I felt successful at school even if I failed.
- You actually want to stop the kids and their grans having a day out?
- She has always been an inspiration to me and if I become a gran, I would want to be just like her.
- Everyone else, from children to grans and granddads, looked like they knew what they were doing.
- But I know my gran would have wanted me to work hard and to do well at school.
- It was not going to be the easiest of visits - her gran is quite seriously ill - but she was looking forward to seeing her nevertheless.
- In the magazine survey, almost three quarters of grans said being a grandparent was better than being a parent.
- Straight after the ceremony she rushed to ring her gran, Connie, 75, who was awaiting her call in Swindon.
- The chips reminded me of the home-made ones my gran used to make: they were irregular in size and a nice browny-gold colour.
- Mrs Browner's love of perennials and petunias began when her gran gave her a patch of garden to look after as a child.
- We didn't have a piano in the house, so I'd go down to my gran's to practise on hers.
- Every need is catered for from young children to grans and grandads.
- When they were little, he used to take them out every Sunday to their gran's house and I encouraged that.