1nudo corredizo masculine
- The procedure doesn't distinguish, for example, between the granny knot and the square knot even though it is impossible to deform one into the other.
- It was a process a bit like tying a granny knot: twisting one edge of the sausage rope into a loop, then threading the other end through, looping it, and twisting again.
- Blow the balloon up to a normal size and knot the end tight with a granny knot.
- Cut it off about 2 feet beyond the top bar, and tie this loose end with a granny knot that will come out easily later.
- Park, a keen sailor, told the trial he did not use granny knots, of which there were some on the body ropes.
- A double turn blood knot will do the trick, or tie a few granny knots in the tail link.