In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(graphic design)diseño gráfico masculine
- Industrial products and graphics are outcomes of the design process, but they do not begin to describe the boundaries of design's playing field.
- The school acquired it just a month ago and the fifth class pupils were fascinated with the graphics and illustrations.
- Most changes were in text, with very little change in photos and graphics.
- Her daughter Brigitte, a graphics student, designed the cover.
- She trained in Fine Art at the Byamshaw School of Art in London and in Brighton, where she gained a degree in graphics and illustrations.
- A painter and writer, he has also worked in graphics and ceramics, taught art, illustrated books, and written fiction both for children and adults.
- You will learn about writing and graphics and photographs and design, and why one type face is preferable to another and why this Web site is superior to that.
- The pleasing placement of graphics and photographs can, it seems, be as important as the quality of the text itself.
- Ever since Jen found out that Adam is a graphic designer and produces cartoons and graphics for a living, she's been fascinated.
- There is a workshop for metal work, and a gallery of painting, sculpture, graphics and drawings.
- The historical background of APs is that they were created to signify the artist's final approval of a print after the long process used to create the graphics.
- Ever wonder how manufacturers choose the colors and graphics for their upcoming products?
- Glaser designed all of their graphics and posters for the year 2000.
- One of the main advantages of this exhibit is that it showed works from the three main genres of the art - painting, graphics and sculptures.
- There are three plastic cases in a cardboard slipcase, with a variety of photos and magical graphics.
- I couldn't figure out what was so amazing about my graphics and designs that they were better than everyone else's.
- The Fifties was the triumph of streamlining, push-button technology, new graphics styles, new icons.
- Its films are used in the graphics arts industries to make signs and banners.
- He won an award at school when he was six and he really wants to go into design or graphics and cartoons.
- For a three-dimensional effect, some rigid containers are embossed with logos or graphics.
2Computinggráficos masculinehigh-resolution graphics — gráficos de alta resolución
- Always resize your image in your graphics software before you insert it onto your web page.
- To increase the loading speed of your main page you should avoid large graphics or excessive graphics.
- The best feature of the film is the life-like computer imaging and graphics.
- Developers can give their graphics an added gloss with numerous visual effects, ranging from semi-transparency to drop shadows.
- The font, the graphics, the screen capture images are top-notch publishing and desktop publishing reference works of art.
- This is RAM that is dedicated to handling the visuals and graphics on your notebook computer.
- The site itself will contain about 10-15 pages of HTML with a total of maybe 5MB of graphics and images.
- Computer games are an intricate blend of immersive graphics and creative gameplay programming.
- Computer generated graphics are then added to the video so that the user sees an image of the real world overlaid with context sensitive information.
- So what's the best format for web graphics: gif or jpeg?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.