In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tableta gráfica femininetableta digitalizadora feminine
- All you need is a graphics tablet, a device that recognizes scratches and scrawls made by a plastic pen and then translates those marks into digital form.
- I can very much recommend using a graphics tablet with it, if you have that option.
- So far, only graphics tablet users have been able to do anything with it.
- In addition to filling out a form or signing a graphics tablet, a digital signature can also be a thumbprint.
- All of the students had their own graphics tablets for digital sketching.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.