1(burial ground)cementerio masculinepanteón masculine Mexicoan automobile/elephants' graveyard — un cementerio de automóviles/elefantes
- to go to the graveyard — pasar a mejor vida
- Burial in the ground was the most common method; there are ancient graveyards found on all the major islands.
- The church is situated in the old graveyard and across the road from the present cemetery.
- He decided to brave the city streets and walked over to the church graveyard.
- People attending are advised to use the field next to the graveyard for parking.
- A campaign has been launched to restore a historic graveyard to its former glory.
- He was buried beside my mother in the graveyard beside the church in the little town near our ranch.
- Everyday she visited the graveyard and stood for hours before the grave of her daughter.
- So the old parish churches, with their graveyards, are a precious heritage.
- Nearby there is an old graveyard and it would appear that a church may have existed.
- Easter is celebrated in the church and by visiting the graveyards of kin.
- The graveyard was used from the beginning, as poor people who went to the workhouse couldn't afford to be buried in the church graveyards.
- She cycled on, through the winding streets of the village to the graveyard beside the old stone church.
- Churches and graveyards suffered desecration and in some places destruction under subsequent regimes.
- He was buried with full military honours in the graveyard of his local church.
- The main path in the graveyard across the road from the church will be replaced this week.
- This church was located at the back of the old graveyard and had direct access to the priests house.
- The relatives of all those buried in the graveyards had decorated their graves for the occasion.
- After a final prayer, the coffin was lifted and transported to the church graveyard.
- He was shaking as he watched the men carry the box into the graveyard behind the church.
- Can I remind both children and parents that graveyards and cemeteries are not playgrounds.
2(place of failure)Hollywood was the graveyard of his hopes — en Hollywood quedaron enterradas sus esperanzas