1(in US)permiso de residencia y trabajo masculine
- Investors receive conditional two-year visas before they are awarded permanent green cards.
- He has a valid work permit and, he said, should have received his green card months ago.
- Even without a green card, foreign nationals are free to stuff envelopes, knock on doors, or otherwise volunteer on a campaign, provided they receive absolutely no pay for their work.
- At the end of last year, nearly three million people were waiting in line for a green card, a work permit or a change in their immigration status, up almost 20 percent in just 12 months.
- The guest worker programme would grant temporary legal status to Mexican workers for up to six years but offers no possibility of obtaining permanent residence or a green card.
(in Europe)feminine carta verde
- In Romania a car can be impounded if the driver cannot produce their green card, and it is also required in Malta, Andorra and Poland.
- These days the green card of motor insurance is not usually required but it is as well to check with your insurance company first.
En EEUU es un documento oficial que cualquier persona que no sea ciudadana americana debe obtener para tener el derecho a residir y trabajar en Estados Unidos. En el Reino Unido es un documento que el conductor o dueño de un automóvil debe conseguir de la compañía de seguros al llevarlo al extranjero para que siga vigente la cobertura de la póliza.