1(in UK)(documento de consulta que precede a la elaboración de un libro blanco) libro verde masculine
- The Green Paper was published as a European Commission report revealed the British and Irish governments spend less on pensions than any other EU country.
- The proposals in the Green Paper will go out for consultation before forming the basis for the renewal of the BBC's charter in 2007.
- Members of CPRE Warwickshire were alarmed when the Government published its Green Paper on planning two years ago, describing it as no less than a thinly veiled come on to developers.
- He was unable to specify a timeframe when they would report on their findings, but said once their work is complete the Government will produce a Green Paper.
- The Government is finally expected to respond to the recommendations made in these reports when it publishes its Green Paper on Pensions next week.