1(spice)pimienta verde feminine
- Carrots, kale, and spinach are the main suppliers of beta carotene, while vitamin C is found in citrus fruits and juices, green peppers, broccoli, and potatoes.
- Vitamin C is present in fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits and red and green peppers.
- Add the green pepper and mushrooms and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- While steaming the rice, sauté some garlic, onions and green peppers in a teaspoon of olive oil for five minutes.
- The dish included a good range of crunchy vegetables - broccoli, green peppers, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, cashew nuts and onion among them.