1gas invernadero masculine
- Methane is also a greenhouse gas, meaning that its presence in the atmosphere affects the Earth's temperature and climate system.
- The Kyoto Protocol sets limits for emissions of six greenhouse gases for the richer countries of the world which have ratified it.
- It is virtually certain that increasing atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases will cause global surface climate to be warmer.
- Although an excess of greenhouse gas results in global warming, naturally occurring greenhouse gases are beneficial in keeping our planet at a comfortable temperature.
- Higher concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere will lead to increased trapping of infrared radiation.