In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fractura de tallo verde feminine
- Young bone, subjected to bending stress, often fractures on one side but bends on the other, and is known as a greenstick fracture.
- Of these, greenstick fractures are the most frequent and are usually asymptomatic.
- Improper manipulation during the reduction of a greenstick fracture can cause decreased rotation.
- I'm surprised that a greenstick fracture in a child this age was not immediately reported to the authorities.
- For example, never dismiss a greenstick fracture as a simple fracture - inspect the x ray for tiny shards of bone.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.