1(in restaurant, hotel)relaciones públicas masculine
- The doorman and greeter couldn't have been friendlier and arranged a guest list for us, unsolicited, at an equally pleasant members club nearby.
- In stores like Target and Wal-Mart, shoppers are generally greeted with ‘happy holidays,’ although both stores say it's up to the individual greeter.
- But the company has also made clear that keeping its stores union-free is as much a part of Wal-Mart culture as door greeters and blue aprons.
- At the door, two greeters wished to know how I was doing and offered to help me find something.
- To get more information about this neighbourhood we talked to one of the volunteer greeters who staff the Chicago Cultural Center and offer their local expertise to visitors free of charge.