1(sorrow)dolor masculineprofunda pena feminine
- Neither Chris nor Mom would want us to let our grief consume our lives.
- A devastated couple have told the Advertiser of their grief following the death of their baby son.
- The chaotic circumstances of burial often compounded a family's grief.
- She was well known and respected in the area and her death has caused much grief and sorrow.
- He nurses the old man lovingly and is filled with grief at his death.
- Mr Lewis had owned a second-hand shop in Victoria Road, but in his grief after Terry's death he turned to drink.
- But the loving bonds we share with pets are real, and so are the feelings of loss and grief when they die.
- Grief over a traumatic death does not follow an accepted timeline.
- Women and their partners may experience intense grief as they mourn their loss.
- They express grief at the death of Jesus and perhaps also at the death of the hopes that they had had in him.
- More difficult to handle than the immediate grief is the permanence of loss that sets in later.
- If you have lost someone or have been struggling with grief check out the fact sheets below.
- Her death caused intense grief in the parish.
- Wearing dark glasses, she had to be helped into a car as she was overcome by grief.
- Sarah wrote her book on coping with grief after the death of her daughter.
- It is important to seek professional help when you feel overwhelmed by your grief or memories.
- People's grief, and other reactions to emotional trauma, are as individual as a fingerprint.
- Support from others can be a reminder that grief is a universal experience and that you are not alone.
- The untimely death of Mr Woodhouse caused her immense grief and distress.
- Words could not describe the grief felt by the small but united community of Nurney.
2good grief! — ¡Jesús!