1Anatomyingle feminineshe kneed him in the groin — le dio un rodillazo en la entrepierna
- Having captured a leg, and thus controlled the opponent's movement, a toe kick to the groin, inner thigh or lower abdomen could be easily applied.
- Eventually, but without warning, she pulled away, her lips leaving his again, her hand drifting from his groin.
- Kicking targets are many - the groin, lower abdomen, or solar plexus.
- Now he dropped the sword and she brought her knee up into the man's groin.
- For good measure, I added a kick to the groin and he doubled over on the kitchen floor, shouting curses at me.
- He could hear her breath quicken, her moans deepen, as her hands fought to find access to his groin where she could turn the tables on him.
- He crumbled to the floor, clutching his groin in agony.
- The heavy man clutched his groin in pain and fell to his knees on the ground.
- The defender's right elbow is locked and her hand cannot strike the attacker's groin.
- She kneed him in the groin and ran for the front door.
- I saw him dart after a guy that kicked him in the groin near those buildings over there.
2Architecturearista femininebefore noun groin vault — bóveda de arista feminine
- It is characterized by heavy, load-bearing masonry, the round-headed arch and its derivatives, the groin, and barrel vaulting.
- The light didn't quite reach the high ceiling where carved figures lurked in the shadows of a graceful groin vault.
- The corridor opened into a T-junction in a groin vault serving as a landing for a broad, dimly-lit staircase.
- On an impulse that she hardly understood, she crouched in a shadowed groin of the red-tiled roof, and peeked down into the forbidden area.
- Gilt threads glittered in the weave of pennants and tapestries and high overhead a gold-trimmed groin vault shouldered off the arches of a marble ceiling.