1(person)asqueroso masculineasquerosa feminineguarro masculine Spain informalguarra feminine Spain informal
- It is the third film in the gross-out comedy series, and, contrary to initial scepticism, is a worthy way to finish the trilogy.
- In short, it might be unfair to stick a simple gross-out label on the movie.
- They sound like honest, competent adults, still amazed that a gross-out comic they created in college is now an international phenomenon.
- They didn't rely on stale shock scares or over the top gross-outs.
- Everywhere the meat is bloodless and pale, reducing the gross-out factor and allowing the viewer to focus on the craft.
- From harebrained bar tricks to oddball skills to risqué business to lewd gross-outs, your idea can be integrated into this colossal show, a wall-to-wall theatre of the wacky and the bizarre.
- It's more of a fun horror film than a gross-out film.
- This comedy, however, isn't anything like the gross-out humor flicks that have been coming out lately.
- What is fascinating about these films (in particular the last two) is the boundary-pushing gross-out humour that he toys with.
- In these days of media gross-outs, it's incredibly hard to provoke a visceral reaction in anyone anymore.
- It shies away from the industry/sales-driven trash and the shlock-horror gross-out jocks on the commercial FM stations.
- This could be the setup for a gross-out comedy or a horror film.
- Looks like we've got ourselves a teen gross-out movie.
- Unfortunately, it also has a gross-out element.
- It's an excruciating mess, unable to make up its mind if it's a dating-game comedy, wacky road movie or a teen-market gross-out fest.
- This isn't just a gross-out session by the band - what their point is isn't entirely clear, but it's not a joke.
- To direct, they brought in the special effects and make-up wizard who created the gleefully ghoulish gross-outs seen in the first film.
- A good gross-out film will, in fact, be a cohesive movie with a handful of outrageous scene-stealers.
- He was after a more primal ritual: the mass gross-out.
- I would have been able to ignore the gross-out element, though, if the story had been strong.
2(situation)situación repugnante feminine