In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dinámica de grupo feminine
- However, like I said, since her issues with him were instant, I don't think she had much time to study the group dynamics before choosing her victim.
- During this period, Air Force leadership publications included both positive and negative examples of group dynamics and case studies.
- But the topic of mailing lists is a whole universe unto itself, involving all the subtleties and complexities of group dynamics.
- After campers cool down, the facilitators begin a discussion of group dynamics in the exercise.
- Some smaller-scale studies attempted to measure group dynamics in quantitative terms or evaluate leadership performance with surveying tools.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.