1(fan que sigue a un cantante o grupo a todos sus conciertos etc) grupi masculine slang
- Once you become famous, they become groupies, and groupies want to have sex with you because you're famous.
- Looking sexier than ever, he still has to fend off amorous groupies despite his high-profile marriage.
- Trust me, that's what some of the most passionate collectors are, art groupies.
- If you are a plane-spotter or air force groupie, you will love staying a mere five minutes from RAF Kinloss, where you can see the planes taking off.
- And much to my horror he and the guys have a ton of young groupies so it's not like they're these tragic old dudes trying to recapture their youth.
- I didn't even see this guy's band, so does that still make me a groupie?
- He coyly admits he gets followed around the country by the inevitable groupies, many of the fairer sex.
- Athletes walk through hotel lobbies and are followed into elevators by groupies.
- I, on the other hand, was one of the groupies, only there to gawk at his beauty, and stutter like mad when it came to talking to him.
- The two groupies each latched onto one of John's arms and pulled him away.
- I wonder if Dave will leave his gaming groupies long enough to go to the celebration with me.
- And the wives know this, the wives know that there is a kind of female competition, the wives versus many other women, groupies included.
- In a bid to prove his liberal credentials to us and to himself, he winds up almost dating a male hairdresser, until an unfortunate incident with a female groupie damages his romantic abilities as far as either sex is concerned.
- Shoals of yellowtails congregate like frenzied groupies around them, hoping to grab a free lunch.
- Matadors are revered as rock stars, mobbed at every turn, followed around by groupies and comfortable showing off their homes in the glossy pages of Hola!
- With reports of shattered guitars, groupie mayhem and determined substance abuse, this new offering comes as something of a surprise.
- He was a male groupie who managed to score all the female groupies.
- During Super Bowl week, celebrity chasers and groupies flock to the site city and are a huge temptation on the club scene.
- Otherwise I have perhaps been treated more like a groupie than a serious rock writer.
- This is a guy who almost certainly has hordes of groupies attending his every whim, but here he is getting all moralistic.
- That's where groupies and the sexual charge from performance come in handy.
- One book groupie felt it was using the New Testament as its main point of reference - I thought it was incredibly sad and a scary vision of how society could become.
- Right then, he looked more like a dashing rocker who partied at strip clubs and slept with groupies than a young man obsessed with revenge.
- Actually, the one funny thing was that we had groupies, and we'd never had groupies so we didn't understand.
- And yet they get to travel the country drinking and shagging groupies.