In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1industria en crecimiento feminineindustria en expansión feminine
- The hotel and tourism industry is a profitable growth industry.
- Clothing is Vietnam's largest export, and its biggest growth industry, employing 2 million workers.
- There is some industry there - a large portion of Australia's cars are made there - and the big growth industry is the wine industry.
- With the lower prices the oil business again became a growth industry as demand accelerated sharply, thereby entailing substantial increases in exploration.
- For the first ten years since independence, tourism has been hailed as the one growth industry to which there is no ceiling.
- Cultural industries are a welcome growth industry for our beautiful province.
- As you can see, biotechnology is a growth industry no student can afford to ignore.
- The storage industry was a growth industry for over 20 years.
- After a while, reforms, like the civil rights laws and the big government they feed, become a major growth industry.
- Such books represent a growth industry for publishers, including mainstream firms.
- I find this quite amazing because the sports industry is very much a growth industry.
- Coal-fired power plants haven't been considered a growth industry for a long time.
- This is a growth industry in which both consumers and the government seem to be increasingly interested.
- The automotive industry is not a growth industry.
- Another is leadership in information technology, which is the big growth industry.
- Worldwide, aquaculture is forecast to be a major growth industry into the 21st century.
- We think management is fantastic, it's got strong earnings growth, and it is in an exciting growth industry, but it has become excessively valued.
- In short, the rising public expenditures not only gave rise to a growth industry but also raised the costs of labor and caused productivity to decline.
- Private nursing agencies are becoming a growth industry as governments cut health budgets, creating staff shortages that have become highly profitable to fill.
- The push to downsize the military and privatize functions means government contracts are a growth industry.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.