1garante masculinefiador masculinefiadora femininegarantía feminine River Plateto stand guarantor for sb — avalar a algn
- There was initially a view put by the respondents who were guarantors of the tenant's obligations that indeed a new lease came into existence as a result of those negotiations.
- I should also say the position was that all the beneficiaries were also guarantors.
- In Ohio a guarantor is a surety and has the statutory and common law rights and obligations discussed above under Accommodation Party.
- The third party claim amounts to the guarantors asserting a claim and that is not permissible.
- The second defendants are sued as guarantors of the cargo's proportion of general average, but the proceedings have not been served on them.