1chicle en forma de bola masculine
- I wondered just how drunk a person would have to be to buy a gumball from that thing.
- I remember bugging my mother for a penny in the garage so I could get a gumball.
- Coin operated, the gumball machine will stand handsomly on your desk until your sweet tooth needs a fix.
- Along the route the rocks range anywhere from gumball size to golf ball size and larger.
- I pulled a green gumball off the roof to eat, and the roof cracked and collapsed.
- "Get up," she commanded with all the power and authority of a gumball.
- I thought of the town whenever I tasted a black gumball.
- In the trillion-trillionth of a second after the big bang, the universe expanded from the size of a gumball to astronomical proportions, according to the inflation theory.
- Out rolled my gumball.
- You can't even get a gumball for 14 cents.
- Concord Confections' Dubble Babble introduces what is probably the largest gumball on the market.
- Suggested retail for the individually wrapped gumball, in assorted fruit flavors, ranges 69-79 cents.
- He pops a strawberry gumball into his mouth, then reconsiders his choice.
- The retro gumball machine stands 15 inches high and comes complete with glass bowl and red or black metal base.
- If I gave Roger and crew even a dollar, I'd feel like I wasted a buck that could have been better invested in a gumball machine.
- He made me reminisce of my times at Stereo and he gave me a gumball in the coat-check line.
- Gumball machines decorated the shelves and children could still buy gummies for one cent.
- He would give me a penny to get a gumball, tell me not to tell my mother, and on we would go.
- Then Precis and Claude take a ride on the aforementioned giant robot gumball.
- I have a gall stone the size of a gumball.