1(person) cobarde(person) sin agallas informal(retreat/betrayal) cobarde
- It announced that he is in fact a gutless coward, a scared little girl and absolute joke.
- It would be a gutless government that pulled out now, leaving our key allies, the US and the UK, isolated.
- That said, I really hated this film, and not because it's so dumb, but because it's so timid and gutless.
- Once again, the gutless move would be to write a memo detailing my reservations with the new duty hours.
- Or do you think the gutless coward has sex-changed himself into obscurity?
- Smug, gutless parasites they are, the lot of them.
- But what I have seen are people who are hell bent on telling me that I am a gutless, useless quitter and loser.
- They know it - but they won't say a word because they are too greedy or too gutless.
- It would have been an act of cowardice to back out, a kind of gutless weakness…
- Is there any reason not to think of these people as gutless creeps, prepared to do the decent thing providing it requires no bravery on their part?
- He is a gutless wimp as he has proved since Vietnam.
- They should be saved from themselves by those who profess to run the sport, but then professional boxing was ever the domain of the gutless administrator.
- And the key is that we're going to do everything in our power to put faces on these gutless cowards that committed this crime.
- The happy thing about academics is that they are typically such gutless cowards when faced with anything like a real public outcry.
- But, let's face it, I'm gutless and as such I haven't sent her a thing.
- Let's eradicate gutless eye-gouging cowards from the game before things get that far.
- Strength is an attractive quality in a woman, but you'd have to be a pretty gutless man not to stick up for a woman you cared about.
- Of course this didn't happen because so many men are gutless.
- So now it becomes apparent that in addition to being a gutless liar, you are also a clueless mass of obtuseness.
- I find ‘near-impeachable’ as applied to ‘the President and his Cabinet’ to be gutless disapproval.