- In gymnastics, both men and women compete in the floor exercises as well as the apparatus sections.
- At the age of seven, she still wasn't sure whether it would be gymnastics or figure skating for her.
- He also continued his athletic interests, taking to gymnastics and to racquet sports.
- Sports on offer this summer include short tennis, gymnastics, basketball, trampolining and table tennis.
- In this endless race after the leader the wonderful sport of gymnastics is perfected.
- Other sports expected to be witnessed by the 500,000 spectators are horse riding, tennis and gymnastics.
- This aligned position of the head is very important in many sporting activities especially in gymnastics, diving and golf.
- Apart from athletics, she also competes in a wide range of events such as gymnastics, volleyball and basketball.
- Does that mean, I was tempted to ask, your main interest in gymnastics is floor exercises?
- They will spend half a day at a time in the Arena learning less mainstream sports such as martial arts, gymnastics, handball and basketball.
- Poor timing for gymnastics, a sport that already dangles at the bottom of the sporting food chain.
- His triple salto in the floor exercises alone is a world record in gymnastics.
- As in ice skating, women's gymnastics has a component of showmanship in it.
- As a child she was so good at sports that gymnastics soon became her favorite subject.
- In the modern Olympics, diving and gymnastics are the two sports in which Chinese athletes are very successful.
- Two sports halls would be built to host badminton, gymnastics and table tennis.
- The success formula in modern gymnastics is complexity plus beauty plus artistry.
- Evora was involved in gymnastics for several years, where her favorite event was the uneven bars.
- I'm a believer in psychological momentum, not just in gymnastics but in all sports.
- Her love for the sport of gymnastics truly shows in each one of her performances.
2(exercises)gimnasia feminineverbal/mental gymnastics — acrobacia verbal/mental feminine