1jumper femininemasculine pichi Spain
- But here is a question: ‘Does anyone know who the girl in the second row wearing the dark gymslip is?’
- Her gymslip was neatly pleated over a well-developed bosom, which again was not the case with me.
- In those days, the young students didn't wear nylon tracksuits and trainers, but gymslips and plimsolls.
- There's no way I'm going to do a Haslam and start wearing pigtails and gymslips and having my gloves sewn on to a piece of elastic inside my coat.
- Miss Hopper was wearing her original gymslip and sash from her school in Askrigg, and had borrowed a matching blazer.