- Saddles, collars, boots, hacking jackets, grooming brushes, horsey lotions and potions and generally anything to do with kitting out yourself and your horse is here.
- I knew that the figure of Nancy Spain, with her uncoiffeured hair, well-cut hacking jacket, open-necked shirt and rakish cravat, gave me a warm glow.
- Close behind the red-jacketed men came stout ladies in dog-tooth hacking jackets.
- He had a tattoo on his neck and was talking to an older, posher looking man with a moustache, a hacking jacket and brown suede gloves.
- This navy herringbone-weave linen 3-button hacking jacket sports natural horn buttons, a button tab throat latch, and a blue felt under collar.