In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(para metales) sierra de arco feminine
- I would never use this process on a super lightweight frame but found it preferable to trying to use the bare hacksaw blade method.
- He's wearing a belt with screwdrivers, drill bits, spanners, hacksaws and nails lodged in every pocket.
- It should include five essential items, a hammer and screwdriver, crucial for many fixes, a knife for delicate cutting, a hacksaw for bigger cuts, and a roll of measuring tape to ensure your fixes are precise.
- Using a handheld hacksaw, cut lengths of copper pipe.
- First, she removes the fabric covering from the frame and cuts off the curved handle with a hacksaw.
- The men had used a hacksaw blade to penetrate two high security fences, taking food and water for the desert trip.
- John shows three different styles of such hacksaws, double-nutted, single-nutted, and plain, which were available in several different sizes and lengths.
- A hacksaw or metal cutting bandsaw is the tool to use here.
- Slide the vinyl seal out of the carrier before you cut the carrier with a fine-tooth hacksaw blade.
- That means cutting in from the opposite side to meet your cut rather than going all the way through in one direction, which can delaminate the outer carbon layer where the hacksaw comes through.
- Better yet, why not take a hacksaw and rip it down?
- The exception would be the use of a hacksaw with a fine toothed blade to cut it to length and a metal file to smooth out the roughness.
- They gently attached the metal plughole to a vice before cutting Becky free with a hacksaw blade.
- The gunsmith would take a hacksaw and slice the front end off an old military slide, cut part of the front end off the customer's slide, square both pieces in the mill and then join the two with a good gas weld.
- Failing that, use a hacksaw or hammer and cold chisel to cut through it.
- For this you will need a hacksaw or a jigsaw with a hacksaw blade.
- Hundreds of civilians helped in the search, using hacksaws to cut away metal sheeting trapping survivors and ropes to pull bodies from the wreckage, witnesses said.
- To remove a screw with a damaged slot another slot can be cut with a hacksaw blade if the head is exposed enough.
- You may need a hacksaw to get these off if they are corroded.
- Cut out the damaged section of gutter using the hacksaw.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.