1bola de pelo feminine
- This sometimes results in a serious medical problem called gastric bezoar - more commonly known as a hairball - which may require surgical removal.
- And when a reporter dared ask what the new newsroom efficiency committee was all about, it was as if a cat had coughed a hairball out on the rug.
- Cats form hairballs as a result of chronic grooming and hair ingestion, and they cough or vomit up the hairball when it becomes large enough to cause irritation.
- Jim has a magical hairball that was removed from the fourth stomach of an ox.
- But, since I missed the fresh hairball by the bed with my bare foot with at least an inch to spare, I can't complain that the day started badly.
- Grooming a cat also reduces the risk of hairballs.
- To prevent hairballs, groom your cat frequently to remove loose hair.
- You can help prevent hairballs by grooming your cat frequently to remove the excess hair that will cause them.
- If your cat continues to have trouble with hairballs, talk to your vet about what you should do to improve this.
- Regular brushing can prevent hairballs in cats.