In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bola de pelo feminine
- This sometimes results in a serious medical problem called gastric bezoar - more commonly known as a hairball - which may require surgical removal.
- And when a reporter dared ask what the new newsroom efficiency committee was all about, it was as if a cat had coughed a hairball out on the rug.
- Cats form hairballs as a result of chronic grooming and hair ingestion, and they cough or vomit up the hairball when it becomes large enough to cause irritation.
- Jim has a magical hairball that was removed from the fourth stomach of an ox.
- But, since I missed the fresh hairball by the bed with my bare foot with at least an inch to spare, I can't complain that the day started badly.
- Grooming a cat also reduces the risk of hairballs.
- To prevent hairballs, groom your cat frequently to remove loose hair.
- You can help prevent hairballs by grooming your cat frequently to remove the excess hair that will cause them.
- If your cat continues to have trouble with hairballs, talk to your vet about what you should do to improve this.
- Regular brushing can prevent hairballs in cats.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.