In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuidado del pelo masculinecuidado del cabello masculine literary formalbefore noun haircare product — producto para el cuidado del pelo masculine
- More than 70 percent of women believe their hair is damaged, according to a survey conducted by the haircare company.
- Fortunately, natural haircare is catching on.
- The company, which focuses mainly on haircare products, is renowned worldwide.
- By far the biggest spenders are the Norwegians and the Finns, who spent almost €50 and €38 per person on haircare products in 2002.
- She also learned from consumers that, unlike skincare, haircare products need to account for both hair type and the desired effect.
- Nowadays, just about every haircare line makes curl activated products.
- As an added incentive anyone who gives a gold coin will also go in the draw to win a basket of haircare products.
- She asked not only out of interest in the company but also because of personal concern about her own haircare.
- Also, haircare is a more unisex activity than say, getting a facial.
- Even non-professional haircare brands now offer sun-protection sprays.
- They were so alike, with their flowing perfect blonde hair (a result of expensive haircare products), perfect figures and green eyes.
- She gave a very informative talk on how to improve haircare methods and gave lots of helpful hints to the women present.
- We fall into an easy, scripted conversation about haircare.
- For haircare products and deodorant, you put in how much you spend, and how many days it lasts.
- They have gone from strength to strength over the years and make a wide variety of cosmetics, toiletries and haircare products to suit anybody and any pocket!
- After all, it took a decade of mergers and acquisitions for African Americans to cede their dominance of the black haircare market.
- The company is launching a skin moisturiser later this year and has plans to develop a range of haircare products.
- Remember I told you about how I met a cool guy at a party and we talked about haircare products?
- The product's ethos is to produce prescriptive, problem-solving haircare.
- Why are there no discount loyalty cards offered by salons generally, given that many women spend substantial amounts on haircare?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.