1peinado masculineto have a hairdo — (en la peluquería) peinarse
- Many want to conceal the strands of gray hair creeping into their hairdos.
- Besides, most women I know end up looking like their grandmother with some stiff, dated hairstyle after they go to a hairdresser for a formal hairdo.
- It seems like the '70s all over again: long hairdos for men, tight jeans, wide lapels, and corduroy everything.
- It is an older crowd, lots of comb-over hairdos among the men, a fair share of blue rinse among the women.
- Depending upon your hairdo, thread it with gold ribbon or throw on some fine gold confetti.
- The models swept through in oversized Afro hairdos, body paint and colorful creations of art.
- I am showing my new hairdo (shorter hair) and my new highlights.
- She sat back in her chair her long hair up on a hairdo of curls.
- I'm sure you're not the only guy who has a hard time finding a good shampoo and conditioner to suit his specific hairdo.
- Yesterday I washed my new hairdo, and the perm is now virtually non-existent, more of a wave than a curl.