1horquilla femininepinche masculine Chilepasador masculine Mexico
- In short, he was making the most of his ferreting, like some old trout picking hairgrips in a supermarket.
- When you have pushed all the hair in, secure with hairgrips along the seam formed by the join, starting at the bottom.
- The dress had been delivered to her, along with gloves in cream silk, embroidered kidskin slippers, a silk and tortoiseshell fan, and a tortoiseshell hairgrip in the shape of a butterfly.
- Danny looks the least attractive of the bunch of boys, sitting backstage in powder and hairgrips.
- If Sam had swallowed the hairgrip, he could have choked.