1(head) sin pelo(head) calvo(head) pelón Mexico Central America(head) pelado Southern Cone(body) sin vellolampiño
- Its skin was hairless and smooth and covered in miniscule, grayish brown scales.
- There is something vaguely creepy in virtually hairless toddlers sporting ribbony hair adornments.
- A team of American scientists isolated stem cells from mouse hair follicles and implanted them in the skin of other hairless mice.
- The boy, hairless due to the treatment he has undergone, is in the fifth session of chemotherapy.
- He had a shiny hairless chest and was clean-shaven.
- The creature stayed fast asleep the entire time, not even moving except for its smooth, hairless chest.
- You only had to look at her hairless scalp to know why.
- So we might not have seen the last of this hairless gang.
- There is little dignity in a cat that looks like its face has been punched in, and petting a nervous, thin, hairless pig with oily bug eyes is only so much fun.
- The ancient Egyptians had this down to a fine art long ago; a smooth and hairless body was the standard of beauty, youth and innocence.