In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1peluquero masculinepeluquera feminineestilista femininepeinador masculine Mexicopeinadora feminine Mexico
- I absolutely agree about the importance of a good hairstylist.
- There are loads of gels, balms and spray-on solutions available on the market to help guys with curly hair avoid excess volume - below you'll find three of the best products that our expert hairstylist suggests.
- Last week the judges said they didn't like her long weave so this week when the hairstylists showed up to do all the girls' hair they removed her weave and left her hair in this Afro-ish, puffy look.
- In the past people used to go to the hairstylist to feel good, now they go to the cosmetic surgeon.
- But this spring, hairstylists from every walk of life have rediscovered their head-turning appeal.
- Part chronicle of the working class, part scientific analysis, this book attempts to overturn widely held ideas about ordinary professions by delving inside the minds of waitresses, plumbers and hairstylists.
- Maybe you see your hairstylist once a month and follow her regimen at home the rest of the time.
- In addition, both hairstylists will devote one hour per client per haircut.
- The hairstylist is poised behind him ready to put the next hair-piece in place.
- Talk with your hairstylist about the style you'd like to achieve.
- To all the barbers, hairstylists, hairdressers, hair designers, or anyone else in the hair industry I have slighted: I unreservedly apologise for my actions.
- Much of it we politely dismiss, like the urgings of finicky hairstylists who insist we cut our hair according to ‘the latest style.’
- The hairstylist had sprayed so much mousse and sprays on her hair that she thought it would take a tornado to make them budge.
- The woman's face seemed to recede in an illuminated cobweb of coarse hair that, most likely, has been free of interference from hairstylists for years.
- Good hairstylists will cut your hair in different angles, which will make it ‘leaner ‘and remove the excess volume.’
- We're thrilled that she so loved the look we gave her for our photo shoot that she hired our hairstylist to re-create it for an official gala the following day.
- When they tire of it, hairstylists can ‘relax’ the perm without the risk of great clumps of hair landing on the salon floor.
- After all, we have arrived at a time when men are foregoing their neighborhood barber for hairstylists, and some guys are even paying premium prices for high-end hairstyling products.
- She found her man the right hairstylist and updated his frumpy wardrobe to achieve the urbane Euro flavor he aspired to.
- Remember, no matter how thick your hair is and how great your hairstylist is, if you're not armed with the right products, your efforts will go unnoticed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.