- The spear and the halberd are weapons which are carried out of doors.
- Add the spears, halberds, two-handed swords and crossbows used by the soldiers and you have quite a collection of deadly weapons.
- With a great cry, a whole host of horsemen rode forth from the inner courtyard, brandishing swords, pikes and halberds alike.
- Vast quantities of clothing, gunpowder, pikes, halberds, swords, and muskets poured out of the workshops of the metropolis.
- As a complete system it has weapons including sword, sabre, spear and halberd.
- I walked along the wall and saw maces, morning stars, halberds, spears, and some daggers on the end.
- Drake had his Katana, Judas his halberd, John a rapier and dagger, and Conrad wielded his two long swords expertly.
- Hence the modern guardsmen carry tear gas and pepper spray in addition to their halberds, the combination of spear and battle-ax that the guardsmen carry.
- In the section on Chinese weapons, clear and colorful illustrations of a halberd, trident and crossbow support the text.
- Cloud armed himself with his own longbow and latched his halberd onto his halberd scabbard on his back.