- Many pinks are hardy perennials, while others are half-hardy and grown as annuals.
- These peppers are half-hardy annuals, easy to grow from seed.
- Begin to harden off half-hardy plants in a cold frame or tucked under a sheltering wall outside.
- The awful thing is that they are all perfectly acceptable names for the same old-fashioned and rather modest little half-hardy perennial plant that used to be seen in garden flower borders all over.
- They raise roughly 4,500 hardy and half-hardy annual bedding plants each year from seed for containers and various areas of the garden including the box parterre.