1medio día libre masculine
- Each year a half holiday for clerks in the retail stores is agitated, and now is the agitation time.
- To remove any possible doubt that might exist, this will now read: ‘The day in the week (other than Sunday) on which the half holiday is allowed.’
- The boys tried to get some fishing lines but owing to being half holiday could not get any.
- I got half holiday this afternoon on account of it.
- An employee who starts work before 12 noon on this half holiday and continues beyond 12 noon must be paid at the rate of double time and a half for all time worked after 12 noon.
- Cuyahoga court marks the beginning of summer with a half holiday.
- Working days until 8: 00p.m., holidays are working days, half holidays are working days, Christmas eve until 7: 00p.m. and New Year's eve until 7: 00p.m.
- This fixture was a great event in the school's calendar; half holidays were given on the two days that it took place.