1mitad de precio feminineto get sth (at / for) half price — conseguir algo a mitad de precio
- it's half price — está a mitad de precio
- before noun half-price rugs/furniture — alfombras/muebles a mitad de precio
- Supporters who bought season tickets for the 2003-04 campaign at half-price are to be asked to make a further contribution to the football club.
- For computer users looking for entertainment, there are sports and action games, some of them available at half-price.
- Plus, if you buy one marked-down sample pair from the display wall, you get the second sample pair for half-price.
- The City chairman said he was continuing to hold talks with a number of potential sponsors but was still not able to name the sponsor that had made it possible for him to sell season tickets for next season at half-price.
- Hamman had offered to sell Cardiff shirts for half-price to fans who traded in an English club shirt - the trade-ins were then to be burned on the Ninian Park pitch.