1(in US football) half back feminine(in rugby) medio masculine
- From a rugby league point of view, if you talk mentors the biggest impact on me was Ricky Stuart, he was awesome and reinvented the way a halfback plays rugby league.
- This has been a continuation of an age-old argument in New Zealand rugby history when two halfbacks of similar class have been available.
- Hockey should follow suit with special coaches for goalkeepers, defenders, halfbacks and forwards.
- He played halfback in the Australian rugby union team and was scorer in a test at Lords.
- I made the run-on team but as a winger because the incumbent halfback was heaps bigger and faster than me, and also because the mate that introduced me to the club had broken his nose the previous week.