1dedo en martillo masculine
- The main reason why so many people have problems ranging from bunions to hammer toes is poor choice of shoes and their improper fit.
- Common problems are bunions, hammer toes, corns and pain in the balls of the feet.
- Neuropathy can also cause deformities such as bunions, hammer toes, and Charcot feet.
- Lops has been correlated with a risk of ulceration, especially in biomechanically unbalanced feet with secondary bony prominences, such as bunions or hammer toes.
- Bunions and bunionettes, hammer toe and neuromas - a painful thickening of a nerve that runs between two toes - were all much more prevalent in women.