1manillar masculinemanubrio masculine Latin America
- The distracted cyclist flew over the handlebars and landed on the pavement.
- One year an enterprising bunch of local lads, spotting a gap in the market, offered trips back down to the station on the handlebars of their bicycles.
- Sure, other steel handlebars have been made before for track sprinters who insist on steel for stiffness.
- It has a vertical steering column and handlebars on which are attached a hand operated throttle lever and a brake grip.
- Radio signals send that data to a computer mounted on the handlebars for the cyclists to read.
- Changing partners in the House of Commons is about as helpful as wrapping your handlebars in blue tape rather than red.
- He was also shown a bicycle fork and handlebars that the prosecution alleged Hughes used to weigh down the bag to prevent its discovery.
- Such baskets dangle from the handlebars of the bicycles, mopeds and motorbikes which are the transport of the masses.
- He either perched his agile paws on Max's motorbike handlebars or snuggled into his travel bag as the pair purred along the road.
- Bicycle enthusiasts might want a set with handlebars, though it's unclear what purpose the handlebars serve.
- Towards the finish, his handlebars came loose, he was unable to hold an aerodynamic position, and his challenge faded.
- I remember driving around the Warner studio with him on the bicycle handlebars, just cruising around the lot.
- Is this common when carbon handlebars are mated with stems with four-bolt faceplates?
- Spade spun sideways narrowly avoiding getting scraped by the scooter's handlebars.
- If your handlebars slip in the stem clamp, that can be dangerous when you slam on your brakes.
- While the handlebars have been fashioned from those of a bicycle, the seat and wheels were borrowed from a scooter.
- So I made sure I kept my hands on the handlebars and waited to lift them in celebration until I was well and truly over the finishing line.
- He injured his knee after banging it against his own handlebars during the team time trial in the first week of his first Tour.
- Measure seat height, distance from the seat to the handlebars and handlebar height.
- My brother experienced going over the handlebars due to his front wheel locking up at slow speed.