1(on stairs, slope)pasamanos masculine
- In effect, they are speed bumps for your walls, handrails, curbs, etc.
- Baroness Thatcher, dressed all in black, looked frail as she clasped the handrail for support before being driven away.
- Two sides had handrails and posts for tying off reins.
- The bird hopped from one perch to the next, calmly inspecting the passing walls and handrails.
- Occasionally there are fixed ropes and handrails which mark the way.
- And I can't stand those people who lean on the pole so that you can't hold onto it - its not a leaning post, its a handrail.
- Teak handrails are supported on sheets of toughened glass as balusters.
- In a hotel situation, a guest, or someone else, brings in the virus which is then passed from person to person and from persons to items such as handrails, wall curtains and toilets.
- I once fell and pulled the handrail off the wall.
- They were pinned to the handrails posts and entrance features to the viaduct.
- Glass balustrades support stainless steel handrails and slatted panels extend into the gap between deck and cladding.
- It nearly gave out beneath him, but he gritted his teeth and slowly inched his way down the stairs, using the handrails for support.
- All cabin windows are trimmed in teak as well as teak cap rails, handrails and teak overlaid decks.
- Workers say that handrails and temporary supports were removed from the site two hours too early.
- Before I could reply, the shuttle jerked into motion, and I grabbed onto the handrail for support.
- A similar fitting is used on the intermediate newel posts, then the handrail is attached between these fittings.
- Consider installing support handrails to make your tub safer, especially if the framing is exposed.
- They include access paths, handrails, allocated spaces, ramps and boarding devices.
- The stairs are finished with a teak handrail, newel posts, and spindles.
- That includes everything from walls, ledges, gaps, handrails, stairs and embankments, to rooftops.
2(on bridge, ship)baranda femininebarandilla feminine