In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1auricular masculinetubo masculine River Plate
- Today, Nokia is the world leader in handsets, with 38% of the market.
- Finally, once you have upgraded to a slinky new model, put your old handset to good use via a recycling scheme.
- Alternatively, move provider - you can often secure yourself a great new deal and brand new handset for the price of a phone number change.
- Nokia's forecasts for the remainder of the year, for handset sales and its own market share, will be subject to close scrutiny.
- Vodafone is now more concerned about keeping customers than getting new ones, so it is prepared to spend money on subsidies for the new handsets.
- By the end of this year or early 2003, expect to see handsets with Java capabilities.
- Cell-phone penetration is staggering: More than 400 million handsets were sold last year.
- Get another mobile connection for home, after all, handsets come so cheap these days
- This is a non-profit making experience available on all mobile networks and handsets.
- Manufacturers of phones should inscribe a warning on the handsets to make the users aware of hazards mobile phones can cause.
- My mobile phone has blue-tooth technology that enables me and my partner to compete against each other in games on our handsets.
- Handsets that are white-hot today will be stone-cold in six months.
- Replacement handsets fuelled sales in the United States and Europe, where the mobile phone market is maturing.
- It's easier to sell a new handset on its features, especially where those features might aid bragging rights.
- The world's flashiest mobile phone makers met in the south of France last week to unveil their latest handsets.
- Plans include a common way in which to top up pay-as-you-go handsets.
- The slowdown in the rate of sales growth of mobile handsets has created overcapacity within the industry.
- And as the mobile phone market matures, there will be greater emphasis on existing customers buying replacement handsets.
- But the trend has begun to change, owing to the availability of cheaper and trendy handsets, affordable pricing and relevant services.
- And my own tests with my own equipment have shown that the amount of radiation being received when using a handset is very low.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.